Saturday, April 24, 2010

What kind of view do you want from your window?

If I am going to live in a house, I won't care much about the view when choosing houses, since it will be highly possible that the view is simply my neighbor's house. The front side or the back side of the house would be equally unattractive to me. However, if I am going to live in a high-rise condo, the view from the window will become a much more important factor. Since living in a condo is already choking, I would like to have a wide open view from my window to balance the feeling.

For fun, I put several photos of views from the windows of my previous and the current dwelling here. Which one would you like to see from your window?










Toronto, Canada











Montreal, Canada










Montreal, Canada




















West Lafayette, USA




















Taipei, Taiwan








Yilan, Taiwan




















Yonghe, Taiwan




















Xindian, Taiwan




1 comment:

  1. I live Yilan, it's so green! Toronto is pretty nice too!

    ReplyDelete